NON-ASSERTORIC SPEECH ACTS
28 – 29 January 2021
Supported by the European Research Council (grant agreement no. 758540).
- Leïla Bussière (Amsterdam)
- Laura Caponetto (Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan)
- Fausto Carcassi (Amsterdam)
- Daniel W. Harris (Hunter College, New York)
- Manfred Krifka (ZAS Berlin)
- Craige Roberts (NYU / Ohio State)
- Giorgio Sbardolini (Amsterdam)
Thursday January 28th
- 15h — 16h: Manfred Krifka — TBA
- 16h30 — 17h30: Leïla Bussière — TBA
- 18h — 19h: Daniel W. Harris — TBA
Friday January 29th
- 15h — 16h: Giorgio Sbardolini and Fausto Carcassi — Updates and Boolean Universals
- 16h30 — 17h30: Laura Caponetto — TBA
- 18h — 19h: Craige Roberts — TBA
Abstracts will appear here.
The workshop will take place online via Zoom.
Attendance is free. Registration will be open at the beginning of January 2020. Registered participants will be provided with the necessary details to attend the online meeting. For more information or early registration, please contact us at the address below.